Support & Solutions For Your Health & Safety Requirements
We have a multi-disciplined team who offer support and solutions to ensure you are compliant with legislation, able to managing risk effectively and give you solid foundations to safeguard and improve the health and safety culture and welfare of your organization.
As with our Employment Law Service, you will be allocated a dedicated and qualified Health and Safety Consultant.
Your Own Dedicated Health and Safety Consultant
Our Health and Safety service is built on the unrivalled quality of service and designed to provide a dedicated consultant with experience and knowledge of your sector and business.
For A Fixed Annual Fee William B. Rose Will Offer:
- Up to one full day on your site (additional days or sites can be purchased);
- Health and Safety Auditing and General Risk Assessments.
- Review, develop or re-write your company health and safety policy and assist in the implementation of your safe system of work. (Legal requirement under section 2 of HASAWA 1974 with 5 employees or more).
- Health and Safety Legislative/Advisory Updates.
- Unlimited Support and advice in dealing with Health and Safety Issues.
- Develop and help you implement your Safety Action Plans, Health, Safety and Environmental Policy.
- Complete or advise on how to carry out a thorough and robust accident investigation should an accident/incident occur, helping you prevent any re-occurrence which can lead to excessive personal injury claims and elevated insurance costs, fines, Notification orders, convictions or a negative company image.
- Advise you how best to deal with personal injury claims, should one be made against your organisation, to help minimise the consequence to you.
- Advice on which additional Health and Safety assessments you may need such as Fire Risk, Lone working Assessments.
- Assisting you to complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, Company/site rules or inductions and Employee Handbook/document of expectations.
- Assisting you to complete CHAS, Safe contractor and Construction line applications.
Additional Health And Safety Services
We can Audit and provide a wide range of practical solutions on issues such as COSHH, Manual Handling, Working at height, Asbestos surveys and management, Fire Warden Training, CHAS Accreditation, Noise and Lux Surveys, Enforcement Liaison, acting as a CDM Co-Coordinator and much more.
Add Health and Safety To Your Employment Law & HR Package
Get in contact with a member of our team to discuss adding Health and Safety to your HR & Employment Law package.Enquire Now