Premium Fixed Fee Employment Law Services For Businesses
You can receive truly unlimited Employment Law Support for your business.
Every business loves financial certainty, so why not with your legal costs?
Never worry about a costly hourly rate again. Have a look at our Packages & Prices to see what suits you.
Is A Fixed Fee Employment Law Service Right For Your Business?
We help both Business Owners & HR Managers/staff with their Employment law issues.
Because even HR employees need specialist Employment Law advice from time to time.
We will handle all Employment Law challenges within your business.
Will A Fixed Fee Employment Law Services Benefit You?
Many businesses trust our Employment Lawyers to give them commercial, pragmatic Employment Law advice.
Your business can benefit too, even if you have in-house HR staff.
How Will Our Fixed Fee Employment Law Service Benefit You?
- A fixed fee allows for certainty of legal costs allowing you to budget each year;
- Have the reassurance that you always have up-to-date Employment & HR documentation;
- Reduce the risk of employment disputes and ending up in an Employment Tribunal;
- We can improve your productivity, discipline, morale and ultimately your businesses profits;
- Reduce your day-to-day admin freeing up your time and resources to concentrate on growing your business.
So What Will William B. Rose Provide?
In a nutshell:
- Your businesses own dedicated specialist Employment Lawyer;
- Unlimited Employment Law advice 24/7;
- Bespoke drafting of all day-to-day documentation;
- A review & redraft of Contracts Of Employment;
- The provision of a bespoke Employee Handbook for your business;
- Unlimited policy reviews & updates;
- Includes Drafting Settlement Agreements when necessary;
- Legal updates so you can always stay update;
- Optional Employment Tribunal Insurance to cover the business for any potential claims made against it.
William B. Rose do not just offer an ‘off the shelf’ package and we avoid providing you with a raft of template documentation and asking you to fill in the blanks.
There are common elements built around the legislation but the essential link is in getting to know you, your business and the nature of your workforce.Enquire Now