William B. Rose Ltd is committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our aim is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy for anyone to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint;
- To ensure that complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner; and
- To make sure all complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and maintain relationships.
In the first instance, we aim to resolve complaints informally. If this is not possible, you should put your complaint in writing and it will be allocated to the appropriate person.
Please address all formal complaints to:
William B. Rose Ltd,
54 Welsh Row,
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within a maximum of three days of us receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve reviewing your file and speaking to the member of staff who acted for you.
- We will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for an appropriate person who has not had any dealings with your complaint to review the initial decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
Monitoring and Learning From Complaints
Complaints are reviewed annually to identify any trends which may indicate a need to take further action.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and follow any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Chief Executive Officer.