Within business, your people are your most valuable business tool, so you need to ensure they are motivated and managed adequately which in turn will enable you to achieve your business aims and objectives. The issue that many small businesses face is that employing a dedicated HR specialist within the business is costly.
That’s why many small businesses outsource their HR to William B. Rose, giving you the time and resource to do what you do best; running your business.
Our team of highly experienced and qualified HR Consultants can help you with all kinds of HR issues including:
- Performance Management;
- Staff Disputes;
- Maternity Leave;
- Paternity Leave;
- Sickness & Absence;
- Disciplinary issues;
- Grievance Issues
- Employee Relations;
- Employee Benefits;
- Recruitment and Retention
HR Advice For Small Businesses
Unlimited access to HR & Employment Law advice & guidance via telephone and email when you need it. You receive a dedicated and experienced HR & Employment Law Advisor for one point of contact – not a call centre.
Day-To-Day Documentation + Contracts, Handbook & Policies
Depending on which Package you select, your dedicated advisor will bespoke draft you all your day-to-day documentation you require to ensure compliance and best practice. They will also review, update or redraft your Contracts of Employment and Employment Handbook as soon as you become a Client of William B. Rose.
William B. Rose will send Employment Law & HR updates direct to your inbox to keep you in the loop of what’s going on in law.
- Cost Savings – Cheaper than hiring in-house HR experts.
- Sickness Absence Management – Implementation of absence strategies can vastly reduce sickness absence.
- Business Performance – With a top-down approach, all employees work towards a common goal to improve business performance through the fulfilling of their own personal objectives.
- Performance Management – Poor performers are either supported to improve or are managed out of the business.
- Employment Legislation – We ensure that all internal HR policies, contracts and employee handbooks are kept up to date.
- Help you manage your staff – William B. Rose support the business when struggling with a particular employee problem.
- Avoid Employment Tribunals – William B. Rose would act as your guardian angel to keep you out of an expensive Employment Tribunal.