Outsourcing HR (or part of your HR) is the most cost effective way of having a fully functional HR Department within a business.
Benefits To Outsourcing HR
HR outsourcing gives business owners a number of benefits:
- A fixed monthly cost allows for budgeting your HR issues each year;
- Huge cost savings compared to an employed HR Manager;
- Have the reassurance that you always have up-to-date HR documentation;
- Reduce the risk of employee disputes and ending up in an Employment Tribunal;
- We can improve your employee’s productivity, discipline, morale and ultimately your businesses profits;
- Reduce your day-to-day admin freeing up your time and resources to concentrate on growing your business.
Why Outsource HR?
Many businesses benefit from having William B. Rose as their dedicated HR Consultants. Your business can benefit too, even if:
- You have no in-house HR;
- You have in-house HR, but do not have the legal skills of a qualified Employment Law Adviser;
- You do it yourself and simply don’t have time to research answers to HR issues, or you find HR issues a distraction from your day job;
- You are seeking cost savings; we are always more cost effective than in-house HR Managers;
- You are seeking budget certainty – our fixed fee means that even if your organisation grows, your fees don’t.
What Can William B. Rose Offer?
William B. Rose offer a one-2-one outsourced HR Service where we will assign you an individually dedicated HR Consultant to your business. All our HR Consultants are CIPD qualified HR Experts.
We only employ advisors with a minimum of 5 years’ experience advising businesses. They all have extensive experience in litigation and advocacy; after all, how can you give pragmatic solutions geared towards your objectives if you don’t know how it will stack up in Tribunal?
Unlimited HR Advice
Your advisor will give you truly unlimited advice, so no time restrictions and certainly no calling through to a call centre like some providers.
We can support your business with:
- Sickness Absence;
- Performance Management;
- Disciplinary and Grievance Issues;
- Discrimination Issues;
- Family Legislation;
- Dismissing Employees;
- Working Time Regulations;
- Staff Motivation & Reward Management.
Unlimited Documentation Drafting
What’s the point in outsourcing HR if you have to do the work yourself? Some providers will send you over template documentation you have to fill in yourself taking up your valuable time, but not at William B. Rose. We will draft all the documentation for you, saving you not only time but making sure it’s done right.
Contracts of Employment & Employee Handbook
The first thing your HR Consultant will do is review and update your Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbook. These are vastly important to the success of a business. They not only provide the business with legal protection but they also set out the expectations for your employees, provide guidance for your Managers, provide information on business orientation, time management and internalise disputes.
But we don’t let your handbook sit and collect dust! An employee handbook is a “living document”, we automatically review and updated frequently to reflect changes in the law, HR best practice and your businesses culture.
Access to your own Legal Team
Outsourcing your HR with William B. Rose will also give you access to our Employment Lawyers to provide assistance on all legal matters that may arise relating to potential claims for an Employment Tribunal.
As part of the service, we will email you any important legal updates you will be required to know to run your business and help manage your employees.
Add and build your own Outsourced HR Package with the services you need. Simply contact us today for a bespoke proposal.Enquire Now