What is a HR Audit?
A HR audit is a comprehensive method to review current HR policies, procedures, documentation and systems to identify needs for improvement and enhancement of the HR function as well as to assess compliance.
What can we offer?
- A full review of all Employee & HR Documentation looking out for legal compliance as well as best practice;
- Review employee record keeping processes for compliance, including spot checking personnel files;
- Review your organisation’s recruitment and selection processes;
- Evaluate training and employee development opportunities to reveal any disparities in training methods or accessibility by employees;
- Review employee relations processes;
- Review salary, compensation and benefits systems;
- Interview key staff & managers in regard to the company’s rules, regulations and processes.
We will work with you throughout the HR audit from agreeing on a pre-audit process all the way to the final report to outline recommendations for improvement.
There will usually be an on-site visit during the audit, however, it is not always necessary. We will spend time assessing the culture and daily processes used by the business and we will review all the relevant documentation, records and HR data before building a final report. This report will be used to make recommendations for improvement.
HR audits vary from company to company and will always follow different paths to completion. We advise speaking to one of our consultants in the first instance.Enquire Now