Dedicated Health and Safety Consultant
Our Health and Safety service is built on the unrivalled quality of service and designed to provide a dedicated consultant with experience and knowledge of your sector and business.
Support & Solutions To Your Health & Safety Needs
We have a multi-disciplined team who offer support and offer solutions to ensure compliance, managing risk and give you solid foundations to safeguard and improve the health, safety and welfare of your employees. As with our Employment Law Service, you will be allocated a dedicated and qualified Health and Safety Consultant.
For A Fixed Annual Fee William B. Rose Will Offer:
- Up to one full day on your site (additional days or sites can be purchased);
- Health and Safety Audit/ General Risk Assessment.
- Health and Safety Policy Review and Rewrite.
- Health and Safety Updates.
- Unlimited E-mail advice in dealing with Health and Safety Issues.
- Unlimited Telephone support with Health and Safety Issues.
- Develop and help you implement your Prioritised Safety Action Plan, Environmental, Health & Safety Policy and Employee Health & Safety Handbook tailored to your precise needs.
- Advise how to carry out a thorough and robust accident investigation, once an accident does occur, to help you prevent a re-occurrence and excessive personal injury claims.
- Advise you how best to deal with personal injury claims, should one be made against your organisation, to help minimise the consequence to you.
- Advice on which additional Health and Safety assessments you may need.
- Assisting you to complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires.
- Assisting you to complete CHAS, Safecontractor and Constructionline applications.
We can provide a wide range of practical solutions on issues such as COSHH Assessments, Asbestos Surveys, Fire Warden Training, CHAS Accreditation, Noise Surveys, Enforcement Liaison, acting as a CDM Co-Coordinator and much more.Enquire Now