With William B. Rose’s fixed fee Employment Law services, you can receive truly unlimited Employment Law Support to your business you can have peace of mind and financial certainty without the worry of the costly hourly rate starting to wrack up. We will handle all Employment Law & HR challenges within your business.
Why Pay A Fixed Fee For Your Employment Law Services?
Many businesses benefit from having William B. Rose as their dedicated Employment Lawyers. Your business can benefit too, even if:
- You have no in-house HR;
- You have in-house HR, but do not have the legal skills of a qualified Employment Law Adviser;
- You do it yourself and simply don’t have time to research answers to HR issues, or you find HR issues a distraction from your day job;
- You are seeking cost savings; we are always more cost effective than in-house HR Managers;
- You are seeking budget certainty – our fixed fee means that even if your organisation grows, your fees don’t.
Fixed Fee Employment Law Benefits
- A fixed fee allows for certainty of legal costs allowing you to budget each year;
- Have the reassurance that you always have up-to-date Employment & HR documentation;
- Reduce the risk of employment disputes and ending up in an Employment Tribunal;
- We can improve your productivity, discipline, morale and ultimately your businesses profits;
- Reduce your day-to-day admin freeing up your time and resources to concentrate on growing your business.
What Can William B. Rose Provide?
- Your businesses own dedicated advisor & personal Account Manager;
- An initial HR audit to get us started;
- Unlimited Employment Law advice 24/7 delivered by experienced Employment Lawyers;
- Bespoke drafting of all day-to-day documentation;
- A review & redraft of Contracts Of Employment;
- The provision of a bespoke Employee Handbook for your business;
- Unlimited policy reviews & updates;
- Includes Drafting Settlement Agreements when necessary;
- Legal updates so you can always stay update;
- Optional Employment Tribunal Insurance to cover the business for any potential claims made against it.
William B. Rose do not just offer an ‘off the shelf’ package and we avoid providing you with a raft of template documentation and asking you to fill in the blanks. There are common elements built around the legislation but the essential link is in getting to know you, your business and the nature of your workforce.Enquire Now